Small Block Mopar Dual Plane Polished Intake Manifold Not Ca Legal
ASSAULT RACING COMPONENTS | Part# ARC PC5025
Out of Stock (call for availability)
Cannot ship to AK, HI
Dual Plane Polished Aluminum Intake Manifold
Small Block Mopar
This is a new polished aluminum dual plane intake for small block 340/360 Mopar engines. Dual bolt pattern, fits '67-'03 including the newer 318/5.2L and 360/5.9L Magnum heads. Will also fit 273 and earlier 318 engines that have 4 barrel heads (heads on early 2 barrels have smaller port size).
180° high rise design, big power over a wide RPM range. For use with square bore style carbs. No provision for exhaust heated choke or exhaust crossover. Not EGR equipped.
This intake has the open air area under the carb pad to help keep fuel mixture cool and improve power. Ideal for everyday to high performance street applications, will produce power in the lower RPM range and not kill your bottom end like a single plane would.
These intakes are produced from steel molds to reduce core shift, have all the major features you would expect on the expensive ones such as an extra rear water passage, nitrous/injector bosses, and the best part - the price!
- Polished aluminum finish
- Dual pattern, works on early and the newer Magnum heads
- 180° dual plane high rise design for outstanding power from 1500 to 6500 RPM
- Open air gap under plenum for cooler fuel charge
- Cast-in bosses on intake runners, can be drilled and tapped for use with nitrous or fuel injection
- Square bore carb bolt pattern for the Holley 4150/4160 style carburetor
- Ideal port position - allows custom porting for maximum power
- Has extra water port at rear of intake
- Accepts standard length bolts
- Note: Uses early 2.48" diameter thermostat & housing