Ford 351w Single Plane High Rise Polished Intake Manifold
ASSAULT RACING COMPONENTS | Part# ARC PC4032
High Rise Single Plane Polished Aluminum Intake Manifold
Ford Small Block, 351W
This is a new polished high rise single plane intake for small block Ford 351W engines. Big power for mid to upper RPM ranges! Ideal for high performance and race applications.
These intakes are produced from steel molds to reduce core shift, have all the major features you would expect on the expensive ones such as bridged rear water passages and nitrous/injector bosses, and the best part - the price!
Intake works on 351Ws with 9.50" deck height. For use with square bore style carbs. No provision for manual choke or exhaust crossover. Not EGR equipped. Please note that early 351W engines with points style distributor may have a clearance problem with manifold and may require the use of a smaller diameter distributor.
- Polished aluminum finish
- 360° single plane high rise design for outstanding power from 3500 to 7500 RPM
- Cast-in bosses on intake runners, can be drilled and tapped for use with nitrous injectors
- Square bore carb bolt pattern for the Holley 4150/4160 style carburetor
- Ideal port position - steel mold cast to reduce core shift
- Bridged rear water crossover passage to equalize flow and help keep temperature lower
- Has 2 extra tapped water ports at back of intake
- For engines with 9.50" deck height