Small Block Ford Dual Plane Air Gap Satin Intake Manifold
ASSAULT RACING COMPONENTS | Part# ARC PC4026
Out of Stock (call for availability)
Cannot ship to AK, HI
High Rise Dual Plane Satin Aluminum Intake Manifold
Small Block Ford, 260-302
This is a new aluminum dual plane intake for small block Ford 260, 289, and 302 (up to 2001) engines. 180° high rise design, big power over a wide RPM range. For use with square bore style carbs. No provision for exhaust heated choke or exhaust crossover. Not EGR equipped.
This intake has the open air area under the carb pad to help keep fuel mixture cool and improve power. Ideal for everyday to high performance street applications, will produce power in the lower RPM range and not kill your bottom end like a single plane would.
These intakes are produced from steel molds to reduce core shift, have all the major features you would expect on the expensive ones such as bridged rear water passages and nitrous/injector bosses, and the best part - the price!
- 180° dual plane medium rise design for outstanding power from 1500 to 6500 RPM
- Open air gap under plenum for cooler fuel charge
- Cast-in bosses on intake runners, can be drilled and tapped for use with nitrous injectors
- Square bore carb bolt pattern for the Holley 4150/4160 style carburetor
- Ideal port position - steel mold cast to reduce core shift
- Bridged rear water crossover passage to equalize flow and help keep temperature lower
- Has 2 extra tapped water ports at back of intake