Chevy Big Block Oval Port Satin Intake Manifold
ASSAULT RACING COMPONENTS | Part# ARC PC3026
Out of Stock (call for availability)
High Rise Dual Plane Satin Aluminum Intake Manifold
Chevy Big Block
This is a new aluminum dual plane Air Gap intake for big block Chevy engines. For use with '66-'00 396, 402, 427, and 454s with oval port heads. Does not fit tall deck blocks.
180° high rise design, big power over a wide RPM range. For use with square bore style carbs. No provision for exhaust heated choke or exhaust crossover. Provides standard bosses and tapped holes for street accessories such as A/C and alternator brackets. Not EGR equipped.
This intake has the open air area under the carb pad to help keep fuel mixture cool and improve power. Ideal for everyday to high performance street applications, will produce power in the lower RPM range and not kill your bottom end like a single plane would. Big savings when you don't need to pay for the name!
These intakes are produced from steel molds to reduce core shift, have all the major features you would expect on the expensive ones such as 4 corner water outlet ports, nitrous/injector bosses, and the best part - the price!
- Oval ports
- 180° dual plane high rise design for outstanding power from 1500 to 6500 RPM
- Cast-in bosses on intake runners, can be drilled and tapped for use with nitrous injectors
- Dual carb bolt pattern for the spreadbore Quadrajet or squarebore Holley 4150/4160 style carburetors
- Ideal port position - steel mold cast to reduce core shift
- Dual distributor hold-down provisions for extra protection against distributor rotation
- Four corner water outlets