Chevy Small Block Dual Plane Vortec Satin Intake Manifold
ASSAULT RACING COMPONENTS | Part# ARC PC2028
Out of Stock (call for availability)
High Rise Dual Plane Satin Aluminum Intake Manifold
Chevy Small Block, vortec
This is a new aluminum dual plane intake for small block Chevys with Vortec heads. 1800 high rise design, big power over a wide RPM range. Has the open air area under the carb pad to help keep fuel mixture cool and improve power. Ideal for everyday to high performance street applications, will produce power in the lower RPM range and not kill your bottom end like a single plane would.
These intakes are produced from steel molds to reduce core shift, have all the major features found on the expensive ones such as 4 corner water outlets and nitrous bosses, and the best part - the price!
Intake works with small blocks with '96+ Vortec heads. For use with square bore style carbs. Provides standard bosses and tapped holes for street accessories such as A/C and alternator brackets. No provision for manual choke or exhaust crossover and are not EGR equipped.
- 180° dual plane high rise design for outstanding power from 1500 to 6500 RPM
- Open air gap under plenum for cooler fuel charge
- Cast-in bosses on intake runners, can be drilled and tapped for use with nitrous injectors
- Square bore carb bolt pattern for the Holley 4150/4160 style carburetor
- Ideal port position - allows custom porting for maximum power
- Dual distributor hold-down provisions for extra protection against distributor rotation
- Four corner water outlets
- Accepts late-model water neck, air-conditioning, alternator, and HEI brackets